What is Word of Mouth Marketing?
Put simply, it is any business action that earns a customer recommendation,” but, in the big world of Marketing Creative campaigns and engagement techniques, Womma means much more. WOMMA is about Marketing the power of people to build brand awareness.
Why Word of Mouth Marketing?
Because it’s everywhere, all the time, no matter what. Brands can pay anyone to love their brand publicly, but the real power lies with customers who ultimately choose whether to share engaging content to friends, family, and often times, complete strangers. Most importantly, it’s because they love your brand, not because you’re paying them.
Marketing Association eStudio
Members of WOMMA strive to…
- Maintain the highest standards of business conduct by using only legal and ethical means in their business activity.
- Observe all applicable laws, regulations, and rules pertaining to their marketing practices.
- Actively promote and encourage the highest level of integrity within the industry.
- Cooperate in every reasonable and proper way with other members and work with them for the advancement of the industry.
- Lead by example and adhere to ethical standards that may even exceed those by law.
- Commit to the development and use of the most effective standards and practices to promote consumer protection.